- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
We always take our vehicles to Pranzo's. Fast, friendly and excellent service. Chris and Jessica are great.Curtis C.
I can't thank Chris and jess for everything they have done with our vehicles for our business and for personal use. I trust Chris 100% to make sure the vehicles I put my children in is safe. Fantastic and reliable.Ashley O.
Quick and friendly customer service, mixed with fair pricing and good work adds up to be a the best mechanic!Ashley H.
They have been taking care of my work trucks helping keep them on the road and safe! Always grate service and trust them with my personal vehicles to have my wife and kids in!James O.
Chris and Jess have been wonderful to me and my vehicles for many years now. Their prices and quality of work simply cannot be beat! Thank you guys for being so wonderful! You will always have my business!Jarred S.
If you are looking for great service and honesty at an affortable price look no further! Pranzo's Automotive is the place to go for any service big or small. Chris and the guys at Pranzo's will take care of all your vehicle repairs/maintenance.Justin K.
If you are ever in need of some auto repairs.... PRANZO'S is the place to go. If you're vehicle is purring like a Mountain Lion who goes by the name of Steve French, then go ahead and intentionally cause mechanical failure, because there is no place more efficient, proficient, experienced, and welcoming.... In fact, I might just sleep here tonight the hospitality has been so great. Already got the truck fixed. I'm gonna just stay anyway I'm gonna have to send Chris and Jessica invitations to my next wedding or two. I wonder if they would come to my birthday party? I know they would bring awesome gifts and still find time to change my oil or replace my battery and alternator!Doug S.
They have been keeping my entire fleet of trucks, and all my cars, on the road and running great. All of the staff are extremely nice, friendly, courteous, and kind. Chris always goes above and beyond to do whatever it takes to help his customers. It's rates are extremely Fair and a lot of times he works late into the night to complete the work on customers vehicles.Shawn W.